American Meter Gas Regulator SR113
**3/4" & 1" IN STOCK**
The compact, high capacity SR113 service regulator is designed for residential or light commercial/industrial applications using various hydrocarbon or other non-corrosive gases. 3/4" comes in a 90 degree or 180 degree body. Standard with a 180 degree body for 1" & 1.25" NPT.
- Light commercial
- Outlet pressure ranges available in 6” W.C. up to 2 PSIG.
- Variety of interchangeable orifices.
- Wide capacity range provides the ability to standardize on varying applications
- Full lockup capability provides assurance that downstream pressure will not build up during no-flow situations
- Full capacity relief provides safety during abnormal overpressure occurrences
- Compact design combined with high performance
- Cast Iron Valve Body Sizes 3/4”; available in 90 degree (right angle), 180 degree (straight) and offset configurations.
- Capacities through 2500 SCFH.
- Full capacity internal relief valve. 3/4” or 1” NPT threaded vents. Molded Diaphragm provides more precise outlet pressure control.
- All models conform to ANSI Code B109.4 and CGA Service-type Regulator Specification CAN/CGA 6.18-M95.
Call one of our regulator experts for proper sizing today!