Zenner: Positive Displacement Water Meter (Sizes 3/4" to 2")
Used for cold residential, commercial, & industrial water meter applications.
Sizes: 5/8” through 2”–Complies with AWWA C700
Zenner Performance Positive Displacement Water Meters utilize a magnetically driven, positive displacement, oscillating piston design. It is designed to measure clean potable water where flow is in one direction.
- Use for cold water
- Bronze, water submeter with optional pulse output.
- Sizes 5/8" through 2"
- Complies with AWWA C700 and ISO 4064
- Engineered and manufactured to provide long-term service and operate virtually maintenance free.
- The precise simple design allows for part interchangeability which reduces parts inventory.
- The register housing may be removed without affecting water pressure or removal of the main case.
Automated Meter Reading Options:
The ETR Pulser easily establishes a pulse output for any Zenner water meter.
The ScanCounter T210 electronic outreader is designed specifically for accurate counting of water meter pulse outputs.